Night of 10,000 Lights
The Night of 10,000 Lights is our biggest fundraising event of the year and it’s coming up soon! We have lots to do and if you are interested in helping out before or during the event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We appreciate your interest in donating your time and energy to help the Friends support the MFN programs!
Want to know what you can do to help?
Here are just a few places we could use some more cheerful hands!
- Help with the quarterly MFN newsletter mailing at the MFN space. No childcare available but your kids are welcome to play in the space if you are helping out.
- Make solicitation calls to local business. We will provide the names and contact info, or if you know of anyone that might be interested in donating, call them!
- Get the word out: put up our posters around Medford Square, especially in the pediatric doctor’s offices and day cares in Medford.
- Invite your friends and promote the Night of 10,000 Lights on your facebook!
- Assist the during the Night of 10,000 Lights. Extra hands are always welcome! Please be available to set up and/or take down (need to be able to commit to 3-5 hours)
- Make town hall twinkle a couple of days before the event by helping us hang lights
- Do some of the pick ups of donations.
- Know how to use WordPress?
- Are you a graphic or web designer?